Exxact Corporation Systems to Feature New NVIDIA Ada Generation GPUs
Exxact Corporation today announced it will feature new NVIDIA RTX™ professional GPUs in its configurable workstations, servers, and clusters to offer computational performance edge in real-time rendering, graphics, and AI, as well as accelerated simulation in engineering, scientific, and molecular research.
These integrations include four new additions to the line of NVIDIA RTX professional graphics cards: the NVIDIA RTX 5000, RTX 4500, and RTX 4000 Ada Generation GPUs, as well as the NVIDIA L40S GPU, all unveiled at SIGGRAPH 2023.
“We are proud to offer these new NVIDIA Ada Lovelace GPUs in our systems to deliver powerful performance that pushes the limits of computing, enabling us to aid researchers, developers, and creatives in solving their most challenging problems and achieving their goals,” says Jason Chen, Vice President of Exxact Corporation.
NVIDIA RTX 5000, RTX 4500, and RTX 4000 GPUs feature increased memory and next generation Ada Lovelace GPU architecture technologies including CUDA core and RT and Tensor Cores that deliver significant computing advantage and substantial generational leaps at comparable power requirements.
- RTX 5000 featuring 32GB is projected to have up to 2x the FP32 performance, 2x ray-tracing throughput, and up to 4x tensor throughput over the RTX A5500.
- RTX 4500 offers 24GB of memory and is projected to have up to 2x the FP32 performance, 2x ray-tracing throughput, and over 3x tensor throughput over the RTX A4500.
- RTX 4000 providing 20GB is projected to have up to 1.5x the FP32 performance, 2x ray-tracing throughput, and up to 3x tensor throughput over the RTX A4000.
The NVIDIA L40S is the newest addition to the Ada Lovelace architecture data center GPU lineup and is NVIDIA’s highest performing universal GPU for AI, graphics, and video.
NVIDIA L40S is projected to have:
- 1.2x performance for text-to-image generative AI workloads over the NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPU
- 1.7x performance for AI training workloads over the NVIDIA A100 GPU.
- 3x in real-time performance for digital twin workloads using NVIDIA Omniverse platform over the NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU.
Exxact systems are now configurable with NVIDIA RTX 5000 and NVIDIA L40S to accelerate high-performance workloads ranging from AI and Deep Learning to 3D Modeling and Simulation. The NVIDIA RTX 4500 and RTX 4000 be available in the fall. Explore the GPU specifications here.
About Exxact Corporation
Exxact Corporation develops and manufactures high-performance computing platforms and solutions such as workstations, servers, clusters, and storage products developed for deep learning, life sciences, HPC, big data, cloud, and more. With a full range of engineering and logistics services, including consultancy, initial solution validation, manufacturing, implementation, and support, Exxact strives to provide the computing resources to solve complex computing challenges, accelerate product development, maintain a competitive edge, and fuel innovation. Visit Exxact Corporation to learn more.