The LG V series utilises a Teradici® PCoIP® (PC-over-IP) Chipset and VMware to deliver a powerful and secure virtual computing solution.
Compared to a traditional desktop computing system, the V series allows advanced computing with greater security, thanks to PCoIP Zero Clients, while reducing system-building and maintenance costs.
LG Cloud Monitor 19CNV42K provides a better work environment in the office. This model is a VMware based Zero Client. The Zero Client technology allows you to conduct computing taskswithout a desktop. The centralised network management supports easy-maintenance and efficient business operations. Furthermore, it employs the Teradici TERA2 Chipset to enhance the features offered by its predecessor.
- Mfr Part Number: 19CNV42K-B
- Display Type: Zero Client TERA2 (V series) Non-Glare TN LCD w/ LED Backlight
- Display Area: 19"
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2835 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Original), 5,000,000:1 (DFC)
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 170Â° / 160Â°
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Max Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Interface: 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI Port, 6x USB 2.0 Ports (4 Back, 2 Side)
- Horizontal Frequency: 30 ~ 66 kHz
- Vertical Frequency: 57 ~ 63 Hz
- Type: Adapter (19V DC)
- Input: 100 - 240V
- Normal On (Typ): 17W (D-Sub) / 22W (Cloud)
- Power Save/Sleep Mode (Max): 0.5W (D-sub) / 7W (Cloud)
- DC Off (Max): 0.5W (D-sub) / 0.5W (Cloud)
- Speakers: Built-in 2x 1W Speakers
- Stand Function:
- Tilt: -5Â° Front ~ 15Â° Rear
- Pivot: Yes
- Swivel (Angle): 90Â°
- Base Detchable: Yes
- Height Adjustable: 130 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Color: Black Hairline
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.4 x 8.9 x 14.6 inch (w/ Stand); 17.4 x 1.9 x 12.0 inch (w/o Stand)
- Weight: 10.0 lbs (w/ Stand); 5.1 lbs (w/o Stand)