AIDA HD-NDI-200 Full HD HDMI/IP/NDI - HX PoE POV Camera
The Most Cost-Effective NDI®|HX2 POV solution to date
The HD-NDI-200 is AIDA's new answer to our renowned POV lineup. Providing Newtek's NDI®|HX2, the HD-NDI-200 realizes crisp Full-HD under various lighting situations at latency comparable to standard HDMI! The camera is capable of outputting HDMI, RTSP, RTMP and NDI®|HX2 all simultaneously. The HD-NDI-200 also maintains AIDA's familiar form factor, allowing for standard tripod mounting points on the top and bottom of the camera. It also comes equipped with 3.5 mm audio jack to embed TRS Stereo Audio over RJ45| NDI® |HX2. The HD-NDI-200 is a perfect start for live-streaming, or integration into any existing workflow that uses NDI®.
NDI®|HX2, NewTek's innovative Network Device Interface technology, is a royalty free standard enabling IP video workflows across Ethernet networks. NDI®|HX2 is a bi-directional standard that allows video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit, and receive multiple streams of broadcast-quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. The NDI®|HX2 encoding algorithm is resolution and frame rate independent, supporting up to 4K and beyond, as well as multi-channel, floating-point audio up to 16 channels and beyond. NDI®|HX2 also includes tools to implement video access and grouping, bi-directional metadata, tally, and more
- Full-HD 1/2.8 Progressive Scan CMOS sensor capable of 1080 60p NDI®|HX2/HDMI video.
- Accessible Web UI to stream directly to social media platforms and control image parameters over IP.
- Versatile design with top and bottom tripod mounts for unique shot creation.
- OSD breakout cable provides power or control over serial RS485 communication.
- Flawlessly relays multi-channel embedded audio via NDI®|HX2.
- One ethernet wire for power and video makes wire runs easy and installations fast.
- Perfectly suited for beginning and existing NDI® Setups.