- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Number of Monitors Supported: 4
- Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- Product Type: Graphic Card
Experience Real Time Ray Tracing in a Single Slot Form Factor
Quadro RTX 4000 combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences more cost-effectively and across a broader range of workstation chassis configurations.
Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest VirtualLink connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro Sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.
Revolutionary Realtime Ray Tracing Acceleration
Incorporating new hardware-based ray tracing engines, Turing is the industry’s first graphics processor enabling real-time ray tracing. A single Quadro RTX 4000 board can render complex professional models with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions to empower users with instant insight. Working in concert with applications leveraging APIs such as NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR and Vulcan ray tracing, systems based on Quadro RTX 4000 will power truly interactive design workflows to provide immediate feedback for unprecedented levels of productivity.
New dedicated hardware-based ray-tracing technology allows the GPU for the first time to real-time render film quality, photorealistic objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions. The real-time ray-tracing engine works with NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR, and Vulkan APIs to deliver a level of realism far beyond what is possible using traditional rendering techniques. RT cores accelerate the Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) traversal and ray casting functions using low number of rays casted through a pixel.
- DP-HDMI-THREE-PCK Connect the Quadro RTX 4000 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-THREE-PCK. The four included DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro RTX 4000 to an HDMI display at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK. The included DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 Professional Graphics Card
- Quadro RTX Quick Start Guide
- Quadro Support Guide
- USB Type-C to DP Adapter
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Auxiliary Power Cable