The Tensor TS4-264520-DPN is a 4U rack mountable Deep Learning NVIDIA GPU server supporting 1x Intel Core i7, E5-1600 v3/v4. or E5-2600 v3/v4 processor and a maximum of 512 GB DDR4 memory.
GPUs have provided groundbreaking performance to accelerate deep learning research with thousands of computational cores and up to 100x application throughout when compared to CPUs alone. Exxact has developed the Deep Learning DevBox, featuring NVIDIA GPU technology with state-of-the-art PCIe peer to peer interconnect technology, and a full pre-installed suite of the leading deep learning software, for developers to get a jump-start on deep learning research with the best tools that money can buy.
- 1x Intel® Core™ i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition (20M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz); Optional Xeon Processor
- 4x Quadro GV100 with 14.8 TFlops of single precision, up to 870 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 32 GB of HBM2 memory, GP100, RTX 8000, RTX 6000, RTX 5000, P6000, P5000, or P4000 GPUs.
- NVIDIA DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualization of deep neural networks for image classification
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 14 Deep Learning software stack
- Google TensorFlow software library
- Automatic software update tool included
- A turn-key server with superior PCIe peer to peer topology
Ubuntu 16.04 Deep Learning Software Stack
- CUDA Toolkit v10.0
- cuDNN v7
- NCCL v2
- Caffe v2.0
- NVIDIA Caffe v0.15.13
- Torch v7
- OpenCV v3.4.2
- Google Tensor Flow
- Anaconda 5.2
- NVIDIA Docker with DIGITS 6.0
Docker Images Available on Exxact Solutions
Docker images available for the following software:
Click HERE for more information on Docker.
- Core i7
- E5-1600 v3
- E5-1600 v4
- E5-2600 v3
- E5-2600 v4
- 7x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (single x16 or dual x16/x16 or triple x16/x16/x16 or quad x16/x16/x16/x16 or seven x16/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8, supports 4x double-wide cards)
- 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports