The Atlona OmniStream™ 521 (AT-OMNI-521) is a networked AV decoder for an OmniStream-encoded video stream up to UHD @ 60 Hz and HDR, plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through. It is part of the OmniStream R-Type Series, designed for high performance, flexible distribution of AV over Gigabit Ethernet in residential and commercial applications. The OmniStream 521 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and ideal for the latest as well as emerging UHD and HDR displays. It features visually lossless compression, optimized for motion video, pristine-quality imaging, and extremely low, sub-frame latency from encode to decode. Additionally, this decoder includes high performance upscaling and downscaling, aspect ratio control, and video wall processing, plus presentation enhancement features such as logo insertion and scrolling on-screen text.
Easy to configure, simple to manage
OmniStream AV over IP systems are remarkably easy to set up and manage - whether for a meeting room, residence, divisible room, or an entire university campus. Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0 features automatic network device discovery, plus an intuitive web-based GUI that lets you configure virtual routing for AV, control, and data over the network - just as easily as you would with conventional AV matrix switching. AMS also streamlines and simplifies management of OmniStream systems through continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, remote device control, and more.
OmniStream product compatibility
The OmniStream 521 is compatible with the OmniStream 512 encoder.
- Multi-room or whole-house AV systems - OmniStream R-Type enables cost-effective system design, allowing the connection of any number of sources to any number of displays, throughout a residence.
- Bars, restaurants, offices, meeting spaces, and other commercial environments - Expand the system by adding encoders and decoders, making video wall, digital signage, and many other applications simple and easy.
- Home theater - OmniStream R-Type delivers the uncompromising performance of traditional baseband video systems, making it ideal for applications where both image quality and low latency are crucial.
Atlona AV Over IP Certification
Atlona is pleased to offer Atlona AV Over IP Certification through free, InfoComm-certified and accredited online education courses. With AV Over IP Certification, you'll have the credibility, knowledge, and confidence to inform your customers on the ideal networked AV system solutions for their requirements, and deliver quality sales and technical support whenever necessary.
Being certified by Atlona gives you priority and key advantages in selling and supporting OmniStream systems. For more information, please contact your Atlona sales representative.
- OmniStream R-Type Single-Channel Networked AV Decoder
- Installation Guide
- Surface Mounting Brackets
- RS-232 / IR Captive Screw Connector