The Atlona AT-HDR-H2H-44M is a 4×4 HDMI matrix switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-H2H-44M is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-H2H-44M includes EDID and HDCP management features, and can send CEC display control independently to each output. A TOSLINK digital audio output is paired with each HDMI output for sending de-embedded HDMI audio to an AV receiver or soundbar. The HDR-H2H-44M can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The HDR-H2H-44M is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona's award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- Residential installations - The HDR-H2H-44M is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms - The HDR-H2H-44M can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications - Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the HDR-H2H-44M and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
- 4K HDR 4×4 HDMI to HDMI Matrix Switcher
- Installation Guide
- IR Remote Control
- Rack Mounting Brackets
- External Universal Power Supply