The Xilinx® Alveo™ U50 Data Center accelerator cards provide optimized acceleration for workloads in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics. Built on Xilinx UltraScale+ architecture and packaged up in an efficient 75-watt, small form factor, and armed with 100 Gbps networking I/O, PCIe Gen4, and HBM, Alveo U50 is designed for deployment in any server.
Alveo accelerator cards are adaptable to changing acceleration requirements and algorithm standards, capable of accelerating any workload without changing hardware, and reduce overall cost of ownership.
Enabling Alveo accelerator cards is an ecosystem of Xilinx and partner applications for common Data Center workloads. For custom solutions, Xilinx's Application Developer Tool Suite (SDAccel™ tool) and Machine Learning Suite provide the frameworks for developers to bring differentiated applications to market.
- Look-up Tables (LUTs): 872K
- Registers: 1,743K
- DSP Slices: 5,952
- Height: ½ Height
- Length: ½ Length
- Width: Single Slot
- HBM Memory Capacity: 8 GB
- HBM Total Bandwidth: 460 GB/s
- Internal SRAM Capacity: 28 MB
- Internal SRAM Total Bandwidth: 24 TB/s
PCI Express: Gen3x 16, 2 x Gen4x 8, CCIX
Network Interfaces: 1x QSFP28 (100GbE)
Power and Thermal
- Maximum Total Power: 75W
- Thermal Cooling: Passive
- SDAccel Developer Environment: Yes
- Vivado Design Suite: Yes
- Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 Server
- Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 G10 Server
- SuperMicro SYS-7049GP-TRT Workstation