The AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 Series is the upgrade gamers deserve. Based on the award-winning GCN Architecture, these cards are engineered for supremacy with the industry's very first 28nm GPU design. Packed with incredible features, such as support for PCI Express 3.0, the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology and gaming with AMD Eyefinity technology, serious productivity starts here.
Engineered to be the world's most advanced graphics cards, AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 GPUs feature the award-winning GCN Architecture for spectacular performance and efficiency. Equipped with the latest technologies, such as PCI Express® 3.0 and the incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, gamers should never settle for anything less.4,7 Step up to the world's most advanced graphics with the GCN Architecture, an award-winning 28nm chip engineered to enable an exceptional DirectX® 11 experience, today and tomorrow.
Enjoy an incredibly immersive HD gaming/computing experience with ATI Eyefinity Technology.2 This revolutionary multi-display technology allows you to expand your visual real estate across up to 6 displays with innovative ?wrap around? capabilities to maximize your field of view with incredible sharpness and clarity.
- Radeon HD 7870 Graphic Card
- 4 x Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapters
- 2 x Mini DisplayPort-to-DVI (Single Link) Dongles
- ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect
- 2 x 6-pin PCIE Power Adapters
- Quick Install Guide and Software Installation CD
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply is recommended with (2) 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector required (650 Watt and (4) 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray playback requires Blu-ray drive
- For an ATI CrossFireX system, a second ATI Radeon HD 7870 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card are required
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7