2200VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA 5-20P input plug and 7 UPS-supported (6 x 5-15/20R & 1 L5-20R) output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert power management software and complete cabling. 2 Year Warranty standard. 3 Year Warranty with product registration.
- SmartPro SMART2200SLT 2200VA Tower UPS
- SMART2200SLT UPS System
- PowerAlert Software and cabling
- Owner's manual with warranty information
- Ideal for protection of network fileservers, internetworking gear, switches, hubs, POS terminals, VoIP telephony and traditional PBX switching systems, back office computer systems, ATM machines, informational/Internet/commerce kiosks, remote unattended servers, web servers, database servers, security systems, card readers, security cameras and other sensitive electronic devices requiring clean, continuously regulated output power
- Switches: 2 front panel mounted push-button switches for system enable, self-test and alarm cancel functions