The B126-4X4 4-port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Matrix Splitter Switch works with Tripp Lite remote receivers to share one or more HDMI sources between multiple projectors, monitors or televisions. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, retail and other applications where the video sources are located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
It uses HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the sources and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the remote monitors (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Any video source can be routed to any monitor, or you can send the same source to multiple monitors. Switch between inputs via pushbuttons, RS-232 serial or the included remote control.
When used with Tripp Lite's B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the switch can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 feet or a 1080p signal (60 Hz) up to 125 feet. With a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver, it can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 75 feet and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet. Add up to three B126-110 remote repeaters to each channel to fully extend the signal range or add more displays.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-4X4 delivers full, rich stereo. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. with each optional B126-110 remote repeater
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. with B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 75 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. with B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver
- Add up to 3 remote repeaters on each channel for maximum signal range
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series)
Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Route any video display to any monitor, or route the same display to multiple monitors
- Plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to sources with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series
- Included IR extension cable used to extend remote control range
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and an HDMI signal from the source
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the units on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- HDMI over Cat5 / Cat6 4X4 Matrix Switch
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output B126-2X2: 5V, 2A
- 3.5 mm to DB9 Adapter Cable ( serial )
- Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control
- Owner's Manual
- IR Extension Cable