The B126-1P0-MINI HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Extender, Low-Profile Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite's B126-002 and B126-004 transmitters (sold separately) to extend an HDMI signal to multiple projectors, monitors or televisions in a chain. It's recommended for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
The compact, low-profile design helps hide the unit from view. The B126-1P0-MINI's built-in HDMI male connector plugs directly into the monitor. The unit can extend a 1080i (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 100 feet (30.5 m) or a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet (15.2 m) with a single Cat5e/6 cable. For best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series) between this unit and the transmitter.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1P0-MINI delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter. Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software, drivers or external power supply required.
Extends High-Definition Signals
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite's B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units (sold separately)
- Extends a 1080i (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Extends a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- Connects to transmitter with one Cat5e/6 cable
- Built-in HDMI male connector plugs directly into monitor
Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) when paired with B126-002 or B126-004
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers necessary
- No external power required; included USB Micro-B cable provides extra power when necessary
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- B126-1P0-MINI HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Low-Profile Remote Receiver
- USB Micro-B Cable
- Owner's Manual