TRENDnet TV-IP344PI Indoor/Outdoor 4 MP, Motorized Varifocal PoE IR Network Camera, Auto-Focus, Optical Zoom, Digital WDR, Night Vision up to 98ft, IP66 Rated Housing, ONVIF, IPv6,
- Product Type: Network Camera
- Effective Camera Resolution: 4 Megapixel
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Maximum Video Resolution: 2688 x 1520
- 4MP HD video (2560 x 1440) at 20 fps
- Adjustable 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens, Optical Zoom: 4.2x , Digital Zoom: 4x
- Smart covert Enhanced IR LEDs for night vision up to 30m (98 ft.)
- Full Feature Support with Internet Explorer (Limited features with Chrome and Firefox)
- Ideal for home and commercial application
- Enhanced IR provides up to 30% increase in illuminant efficiency over traditional IR LED array technology
- Outdoor IP67 weather rating
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range image balancing
- Save installation costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE), Program motion detection recording and email alerts
- Micro SD card slot (up to 128GB), Free iOS and Android mobile apps
TRENDnet's Indoor/Outdoor 4MP H.265 Motorized Varifocal PoE IR Bullet Network Camera, model TV-IP344PI, provides day and night surveillance with a night vision range of up to 30m (98 ft.). A built-in 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens allows you to adjust the field of view to meet your installation needs. This varifocal surveillance camera delivers year-round surveillance with an IP67 weather rated housing to withstand outdoor environments. Record up to 4MP HD video at 20 fps in a space saving H.265 compression format. Stream live video from this varifocal surveillance camera with included complimentary software and mobile apps.
Day/Night HD Surveillance
Powerful 4MP video in H.265 compression and 30m (98 ft.) night vision provide 24-hour surveillance.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
PoE offers cost savings and the flexibility to install this outdoor varifocal surveillance camera up to 100m (328 ft.) from the PoE source equipment.
The varifocal surveillance camera has a built-in 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens that allows you to adjust the field of view to meet your installation needs.