Shuttle launches the new 8 series model-SH81R4 with excellent performance and strong expandability for diverse applications. The SH81R4 is based on an Intel® H81 Express Chipset and supports Intel® Haswell/Haswell Refresh 95W processors. Only 1/3 the size of a tower PC, the SH81R4 features extendibility and provides one PCI-E x16, one PCI-E x1, and two mini PCIe slots. Install dual-slot high-end graphics card, multi-display graphic cards, surveillance cards, RAID cards, mSATA SSD or WiFi modules and drive video wall, file server, network video recorder applications, and more. The SH81R4 is equipped with an 80 PLUS Bronze certified 300W power supply and Shuttle's exclusive I.C.E. 2 heat pipe technology for highly energy-efficient and stable long-term operation.
- Mfr Part Number: SH81R4
- No CPU, No Memory, No HDD, No ODD, No Operating System
- Processor: LGA1150
- Support Haswell/ Haswell Refresh Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Celeron/ Pentium Processors
- Support up to 95W TDP
- Chipset: Intel H81 Express
- Memory: 2x DDR3-1600 DIMMs, Dual Channel, Max Capacity up to 16GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 2x Mini PCI-Express Slots (one Full-size Supports mSATA, one Half-size Supports WLAN)
- SATA: 1x SATA2 Port, 2x SATA3 Ports
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 5.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Video: Integrated Intel HD Graphics in CPU
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Drive bays:
- External: 1x 5.25"
- Internal: 2x 3.5"
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 8x USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear, 2 front), 1x DVI-I Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, 1x Microphone-in, 1x Headphone-out, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Supply: 300W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply; Input- 100 ~ 240V AC
- R4 Chassis: Black Aluminum Chassis (13.3 Liter)
- Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 215.0 x 325.0 x 190.0 mm