The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enable data centers to keep pace with datagrowth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2Ã legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Seagate Secure FIPS 140-2 model provides government-grade security for data-atrest and helps cut IT drive retirement costs.
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
Spindle Speed (rpm)
Drive Interface Standard