With 3GB of the latest GDDR5 memory and 1792 stream processors, and support for DirectX 11.2, the architecture is built to play the very latest games with perfectly smooth action even at higher resolutions such as 2560 x 1440. In fact its Ultra HD graphics processor can feed even the latest 4K displays with the HDMI 1.4a interface. The R9 280 family represents a breakthrough in cost:performance.
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
DUAL-X Radeon R9 280 OC WITH BOOST Graphic Card
4096 x 2160
Number of Monitors Supported
Processor & Chipset
Number of Stream Processors
Number of DisplayPort Outputs
Number of HDMI Outputs
Total Number of DVI Outputs
Dual Link DVI Supported
Slot Space Required
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 4X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required for CrossFireX™ system.
- 2X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
- 4096 MB Minimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- 500 Watt Power Supply is required.
- 850 Watt Power Supply is recommended for CrossFireX™ System.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1