NVIDIA® Quadro® 410 by PNY - Productivity Assurance at an Exceptional Value
NVIDIA Quadro 410 by PNY is tested and certified to reliably accelerate all major design and CAD applications to keep you productive regardless of how complex your workflow gets. Take advantage of improved model interactivity or tackle more demanding models with up to 90% CAD performance improvement over the Quadro FX 380 LP*. Professional features like new FXAA and TSAA full scene anti-aliasing provide crisper images without impacting model interactivity.
Designed for efficiency, Quadro 410 consumes only 38W and has a low-profile footprint flexible enough to fit into any workstation. NVIDIA Mosaic™ and NVIEW® technologies allow you to span and efficiently manage your entire Windows desktop across multiple displays.
The NVIDIA Quadro 410 supports OpenGL 4.2, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0, CUDA, and drives displays ranging from CRTs and digital flat panels to projectors and HDTVs.
- Quadro 410 Graphic Card
- Attached Low Profile Bracket
- Unattached Standard Height Bracket
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adapter
- DVI-I to VGA Adapter
- Driver DVD for Windows 7, Vista, and XP SP3 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA compatible display(s)
- Maximum Power Consumption 38W
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3