Four Ultra-High Resolutions Display Outputs in a Low-Profile (LP) Form Factor
The NVIDIA® NVS™ 510 offers the latest in graphics and display technologies along with industry-leading, multi-display management capabilities in a power-friendly, low-profile form factor. This makes it the ideal graphics solution for professionals who need to efficiently visualize and digest a great deal of information in the financial trading, command and control, and digital-signage markets.
Four compact mini DisplayPort connectors with a custom built-in retention mechanism, let the NVIDIA NVS 510 drive ultra-high resolution displays up to 3,840 ï¿½ 2,160 at 60?. Plus, it supports advanced DisplayPort 1.2 features like Multi-Stream Technology and Stream Cloning, which enables efficient cable management, as well as cost-effective multi-display installations.
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3-Year Warranty, pre and post-sales support, dedicated NVS Field Application engineers and direct tech support hotlines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, driver DVD and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
- Quadro NVS 510 Graphic Card
- Attached Full Height (ATX) Bracket
- Low-profile (SFF) Bracket
- 4 x locking mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapters
- Driver DVD for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux, or Solaris
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA compatible display(s)