The PNY CL4111 is a 2.5-inch SATA III (6 Gb/s) fast and reliable OEM-grade solid-state drive (SSD) from the CL4000 Client Series of SSD products.
Optimized for reliability, power-efficiency, and durability, the CL4111 is targeted to meet stringent OEM requirements. The PNY CL4111 SSD provides higher data input/output (I/O) operations, and throughput speeds while using a fraction of the power. In addition, the CL4000 Client Series SSD features DevSleep low power idle modes to further optimize power efficiency for mobile devices resulting in a noticeable increase in battery life without sacrificing system responsiveness. The PNY CL4111 offers capacities including 240, 480 and 960GB** using industry standard, compute grade MLC NAND flash memories paired with SandForce® family of controllers. The hardware based data compression optimizes writes to the flash memory and implements highly intelligent block management with wear leveling schemes to increase overall drive endurance and reliability.
Superior Performance & Enhanced Security
- High sequential read speed of up to 545 MB/s
- Random read speeds up to 27K IOPS for read intensive applications
- Hardware based AES 256-bit encryption, Secure Erase features
- Best in class end to end data protection with enhanced ECC
Improved Reliability With Lower Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO)
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours with 5 years warranty
- Support for S.M.A.R.T drive health monitoring
- Extensive qualification reduces downtime and lowers TCO in client IT environments
- Supports multiple OS and business applications; very fast application launch
- Corporate business PC and thin client