PCI Analog Video Capture With Stereo Audio
The Osprey 210 video capture card offers legendary Osprey dependability in a single channel analog video card with unbalanced stereo audio input. In production for nearly 15 years and still in demand for mission critical delivery or legacy PC platforms.
Mission Critical Video Capture
- Security, such as ATM machines
- Medical and scientific equipment
- Surveillance equipment
Single Channel With Switchable Inputs
- 1 composite (RCA)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
Multiple Card Support
Deploy two or more cards in a single PC chassis for maximum versatility.
Driver Support *
- Microsoft® DirectShow® drivers are available for compatibility with most
- Windows SDK lets you create custom applications.
Driver Based Pre-Processing
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
Osprey SimulStream® ReadySimulStream is an optional Osprey feature which allows each input to produce multiple parallel output streams with completely independent settings for color space, cropping, scaling, closed caption and overlays facilitating simultaneous
delivery to multiple applications.