TESLA GPU ACCELERATORS FOR SERVERS
Run your most demanding scientific models on NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU Accelerators. Based on the NVIDIA Kepler™ Architecture, Tesla GPUs are designed to deliver faster, more efficient compute performance.
With the introduction of Tesla K40 GPU Accelerators, you can run big scientific models on its 12GB of GPU accelerator memory, capable of processing 2x larger datasets and ideal for big data analytics. It also outperforms CPUs by up to 10x with its GPU Boost feature, converting power headroom into user-controlled performance boost.
- Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit only)
- Linux (x86 64-bit and ARM)