Matrox DSX LE4 LPMulti-channel reconfigurable SDI I/O low-profile card
Matrox DSX LE4 LP is a low-profile, half-length PCIe card that offers up to eight reconfigurable SDI I/Os-from SD to 4K. When configured with inputs, the cards are equipped with built-in frame synchronizers to generate clean SDI signals in any environment.
Matrox DSX LE4 LP is ideal for OEMs who need to create compact channel-in-a-box systems, video servers, broadcast graphics systems, encoders, transcoders, multiviewers, switchers and other digital media equipment.
- Low profile, half-length PCIe card
- Re-configurable I/O that can support up to 8 SDI inputs or outputs
- Frame synchronizers
- VANC and HANC support for each input and output
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level)
- Automatic video relay bypass (optional)
- Live zero-frame delay video mixers