GAME IN STYLE
Unlimited customization options and packed with exclusive gaming features, MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING motherboards offer the best possible gaming experience.
PERSONALIZE YOUR GAMING RIG
Customize and set up your own color scheme with RGB Mystic Light sync. Select any of the colors from the palette using your smartphone or the MSI Gaming App to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second!
EXTEND YOUR RGB EXPERIENCE WITH EASE
MSI's Mystic Light Extension pinheader provides an intuitive way to control additional RGB strips and other RGB peripherals added to a system, without needing a separate RGB controller. By simply connecting any 12V RGB LED strip to the 4-pin Mystic Light Extension RGB-strip header gamers can sync colors to any style they choose.
MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC:
SYNCHRONIZE YOUR LED EXPERIENCE
With the convenience of Mystic Light Sync, you can control RGB LED solutions from other brands, such as CPU coolers, keyboards and mice or RGB system fans.
GET STARTED WITH MYSTIC LIGHT
To use Mystic Light, download the latest version of the MSI Gaming App below. For remote control of Mystic Light, simply download the latest version of the Mystic Light App for your smartphone from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
SMARTPHONE & PC CONTROL
Create your own colorful masterpiece with ease. The easy to use Gaming APP is available on PC, phone and tablet. It offers remote control, simply using your smartphone or tablet. Make your PC look and feel brand new with any color you want with just a few clicks!
STAY COOL WHILE GAMING
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
LOOKING COOL WHILE KEEPING COOL
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable at the best performance during long gaming sessions.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE FAN HEADERS
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans, giving you full control to set up a cool & silent system. The fan headers are conveniently placed with the most popular CPU coolers in mind.
DC OR PWM MODE WITH HYSTERESIS
MSI fan headers running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence. Hysteresis also makes your fans spin up fluently to make sure your system stays silent, no matter what.
TOTAL CONTROL IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
Total Fan Control allows you to take control of your fans and check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
OPTIMIZED FOR WATER COOLING
Designed to support the most popular All-In-One & custom water cooling solutions on the market. A dedicated water pump PIN header supports up to 2 amp, giving you full control of the water pump speed. A clearly marked 'keep-out-zone' allows for easy and safe installation and a perfect fit.
Up to 2A supported
Speed control from BIOS and OS
- Mfr Part Number: X370 GAMING PLUS
- CPU: Socket AM4
- Supports AMD Ryzen and 7th Gen A-series/ AthlonÂ Processors
- Chipset: AMD X370
- Memory:Â 4x DDR4-3200(OC)+/ 2933(OC)/ 2667(OC)/Â 2400/ 2133/ 1866 MHz Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, ECC, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16Â Slot (runs at x4), 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 3-Way/ 2-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
- SATA:Â 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- M.2:Â 1x M.2 PortÂ (Key M), Supports PCI-Express 3.0 x4 (RYZEN series processor) or PCI-Express 3.0 x2 (7th Gen A-series/ AthlonÂ processors) and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260 / 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: RealtekÂ 8111H Gigabit LAN Controller
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports (1 Type-A rear, 1 Type-C rear), 8x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (4Â Type-A rear, 4 via headers), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 Type-A rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24-pin ATX 12VÂ Power Connector, 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.4Â x 24.3Â cm