8MP CLINICAL REVIEW MONITOR
A Display compliant with DICOM Part 14 for Clinical Review Applications
Easily multi-task while performing clinical reviews from various clinical review applications, such as items from the department of radiology and efficiently study on-screen information.
8MP IPS Display & 350 nits with sRGB over 99%
The 27-inch 8MP display with IPS technology offers an outstanding picture quality along with wide viewing angles. With its 178 wide viewing angles, images can be viewed simultaneously by several people with the highest quality reproduction and minimal color shift. Furthermore, a wide range of colors represented by sRGB over 99% of the color space guarantee vivid color expression without any color shift for a more precise clinical review.
DICOM 14 Compatible
In the medical field, monitors must display images accurately and consistently, especially for the grayscale tone that may vary even between two monitors of the same model. To ensure the most accurate and consistent shading possible for medical images, LG measures and sets every grayscale tone on the production line to produce a monitor compliant with DICOM Part 14.
DICOM Part 14, published by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR), provides strict guidelines for how grayscale display function calibration and quality assurance tests should be performed on displays used in medical imaging applications.
Dynamic Sync Mode
Whenever scanning is performed after checking up, a lot of heavy information is created and it can be difficult to clearly get all of this information at once.
Since the LG clinical review monitor supports a low input lag and quick response time, it allows the monitor to receive a signal quickly and display a clear image with no distortion, for precise decoding information to achieve an efficient review.
A sensor measures the backlight brightness stability and automatically compensates for brightness fluctuations caused by aging, for a consistently stable display during the usage time.
Flicker Safe reduces on-screen flickers, which helps minimize eye strain and eye fatigue. My combining flicker-safe with the proven picture vuality of IPS technology, users can comfortably work throughout the day.
Additionally, Reader Mode provides optimal conditions for clinical use. LG's Reader Mode technology reduces blue light, protecting doctors' eyes from fatigue.
- Mfr Part Number: 27HJ712C-W
- Display Type: IPSÂ Anti-Glare 3H LCD w/ LED Backlight
- Display Area: 27"
- Display Colors: 10bit color (1.07B)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1Â (Original), Mega (DFC)
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 178Â° / 178Â°
- Response Time:Â 14Â ms (Typ),Â 5 ms (Gray-to-Gray)
- Max Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Interface:Â 2x HDMI, DisplayPort, 3x USB 3.0 (1 up, 2 down),Â Headphone Out
- Horizontal Frequency: 30 ~ 135 kHz (HDMI), 30Â ~ 83Â kHz (DisplayPort)
- Vertical Frequency: 56 ~ 61 kHz (HDMI & DisplayPort)
- Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Output:Â 19V, 3.42A (65W)
- Normal On: 65W (Max)
- Sleep Mode: 0.5W (Max)
- DC Off: 0.3W (Max)
- Speakers: No
- Stand Function:
- Tilt: Yes (-3~20)
- Height: Yes (range 110mm)
- Pivot: Yes
- Base Detachable: Yes
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 8.8Â xÂ 16.8Â inch (w/ Stand); 24.2 x 1.7Â xÂ 14.4 inch (w/o Stand)
- Weight:Â 13.7 lbs (w/ Stand); 10.4 lbs (w/o Stand)