Kramer RC-76R 6 Button Room Controller
The RC-76R is a 6-button control keypad that fits into standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes. Connected over Ethernet to Site-CTRL™ remote AV control, site management & monitoring system, as well as LAN-connected control gateways for extended controlled devices capacity, and over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can flexibly serve either as a standalone room controller, part of a multi-unit KNET™ system, or part of a multi-unit Ethernet system managed by the Kramer Site-CTRL™ site management platform. The RC-76R is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades. DECORA® design frames included in US-D model. DECORA® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons - 6 RGB-color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K-NET™ Connector - Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET™ Single Link Connection - Provides a single keypad link cable-connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS-485 Bi-directional Control Port - Control devices via RS-485 control protocols.
- 2 RS-232 Bi-directional Control Ports - Control a device via bi-directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports - Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 GPI/O Control Port - Controls a device via general purpose I/O ports, program-configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door-locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports - Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port - Learns commands from IR remotes.Program Control - Program configuration with Kramer K-Config software.
- Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatibility - For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock-Out - Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port - To upload configuration files, set the K-NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting - In-wall, in standard 1 gang US junction box size.
- Easy Installation - Fits standard in-wall boxes for simple and cost-reducing installation.