KT-107 is a 7-inch IPS multi-touch, powerful touch panel with 1280x800 resolution. Elegantly designed for decorative room integration, this portable touch panel can be deployed either tabletop or on-wall, mounted inside standard in-wall junction boxes. KT-107 supports wired Power over Ethernet (PoE) and advanced Wi-Fi connectivity options. The touch panel comes with table and wall mounts, a USB cable and a power supply unit for easy installation, with elegant wiring and secured mounting, reliable operation and flexible deployment. The KT-107 is an Android-based touch panel that is ideal for any 24/7 Kramer-supported commercial AV or control application and features a user-friendly, fully customizable graphical user interface configured by Kramer software. The KT-107RB Wi-Fi 5GHz frequency band range is restricted to up to 5.35GHz.
- Elegant Design - Smooth integration with room furniture design, either on table or wall, with flexible panel cabling and locking design options.
- Superior User Experience - IPS 1280x800 hi-resolution screen with ±80° horizontal and vertical wide viewing angles, built-in lighting sensor for auto-adaptable brightness, with advanced 10 multi-touch points and 2-finger gesture capabilities.
- Powerful Processing - Quad-core CPU, GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM processing performance, smoothly running complicated media and graphics rich applications, such as H.265 video and audio streams encoding and decoding, and seamless hi-resolution 2Mp HD front camera operations.
- Flexible Services - Advanced Android 6.0 Operating System with rich Kramer and market-available applications from cloud/store offerings, such as K-Touch Control.
- Easy Installation - Powering and connectivity via a single Ethernet cable.
- Flexible Mounting - Including table and wall mounts that fit into standard market-available 2 gang in-wall junction boxes.
- Optional Connectivity - Simple wireless BTLE 4.0 Bluetooth as well as connection to USB peripheral devices for either table or wall-mount installations, using the included USB cable.
- Reliable Networking - Seamless switching between wired and wireless 802.11ac connectivity.
- Versatile Powering Options - PoE, PSU and battery.
- Auto Sensing - Optimized performance and operation according to automatically detected LAN speed.
- Firmware Update - Via USB port.
- Secured Deployment - Flexible locking options to prevent unwanted panel-mount removal, elegantly designed to remain out of site.
- Secured Operation - Highly secured operation of applications such as password protected exit, hidden control buttons and so on. Red LED alert when camera is active.
- Control user interface in meeting and conference rooms, boardrooms, and auditoriums
- Presentation of room scheduling
- 7-Inch Wall & Table Mount PoE Touch Panel
- Power Supply Unit Adapter (5V, 4.0A AC/DC)
- Tabletop Mount
- On-Wall Mount Unit
- Panel-Mount Plate
- Right-Angle OTG USB Cable
- Installation Screws
Tabletop Mount Ports
- 1 1000/100/10BaseT Ethernet on RJ-45 connector, 1 micro USB 2.0, 2-pin terminal block for DC power supply
On-wall Mount Ports
- 1 1000/100/10BaseT Ethernet on RJ-45 connector, 2-pin terminal block for DC power supply
- 2x1W, 8?
- -42dB ±3dB @1kHz sensitivity
- 1.6GHz Quad Core, GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB flash
- Android 6.0.1
- 10 points, 2-finger gesture
- 7" IPS, 1280x800 RGB pixels, 16:10 aspect ratio, ±85° horizontal/vertical viewing angles, 400cd/m2 brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
Video Decoding Format
- HEVC/H.265, H.264, H.263, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, VP6/8, RV8/9/10, AVS, MVC, Sorenson Spark, M-JPEG
Video Encoding Format
- H.264, MVC, VP8, M-JPEG
- 10/100/1000Mbps PoE LAN
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- KT-107RB - 5GHz frequency band range is restricted to up to 5.35GHz
- Front, 2M pixels, HD 720p
- Rechargeable, supports up to 3 hours of Wi-Fi operation
- Hidden Reset button, power button (ON/OFF), volume up button
- Touch panel status LED: flashes green during charging, steady green for fully charged, red for camera on
- Power over Ethernet (complies with IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at PoE standards), power supply unit
- 5V DC, 3A
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- -10° to +55°C (14° to 131°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing