The VM-3H2 is a 1:3 distribution amplifier for up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI 2.0 signals, complying with HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to three identical outputs.
- Max. Data Rate - 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Signal Transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC (OUT 1 only), 2K, 4K, and 3D.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - An intelligent EDID handling, locking, processing and pass-through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Force RGB - When the display lacks YCbCr capabilities, the user can force native delivery of the RGB color format in HDMI content to improve picture quality.
- Selectable HDCP Authorization - Allows the user to control the appearance of an HDCP or non-HDCP input to the source to permit delivery of protection-free content, such as personal clips and charts, without HDCP encryption. HDCP protected content is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- Field Maintenance - RS-232 connection for simple field firmware upgrade with Kramer K-Upload tool, easy EDID handling with Kramer EDID-Designer tool, status indicators for HDMI input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation - Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan-less enclosure for over-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side rack mounting.