The F-SCAN-K0W2US fingerprint keyboard provides the ultimate in security for network users. The system uses fingerprint minutiae recognition to authenticate access to a network server, personal workstation or notebook computer. At just a fraction of the cost of other security solutions.
The F-SCAN-K0W2US utilizes everyone's built-in authentication device to make remembering passwords a thing of the past. With secure biometric identification, passwords will never be the same.
- F-SCAN-K0W2US Finger Print Scanner Keyboard
- Users guide
- BioLogon software and User Guide
- Expansion Connectivity: 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) if parallel port is already occupied an optional I/O card may be used
- Operating vibration tolerance: 4 g @ 5 to 500 Hz
- Operating shock tolerance: 10 g @ 1ms
- Non-operating shock: 50 G
- Key rollover: Phantom key lockout
- Serial data output: Synchronous 8-bits, available in PS/2 cable
- Total travel: 0.150" ± 0.01" @ 100g
- Travel to peak: 0.05" ± 0.025"
- Fire point: 0.115" nominal
- Reset point: 0.5g
- 486/33 DX or higher processor (Pentium recommeneded)
- Microsoft Windows95: 12MB (32MB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0: 16MB (32MB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 9X
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- FCC Class B