RocketRAID 272x/1x HBA's are versatile, cost effective PCIe 2.0 x8 6Gb/s SAS connectivity solutions that offer LTO Tape and RAID support for Windows 8.1/8/7 and Linux kernels 2.6.x and later.
The RocketRAID 2722's Dual External Mini-SAS ports directly support up to 8 SAS/SATA HDD's/SSD's in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and JBOD configurations.
Dual-Storage Modes: LTO Tape + RAID Arrays
RocketRAID 272x/271x series HBA's are fully compliant with the Industry Serial Attached SCSI Specification, which allows them to support LTO tape drives and SAS/SATA Hard Disk Drives, simutaneously, for Windows 8.1/8/7 and Linux PC Platforms.
- Host Interface: PCIe 2.0 x8
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 6Gb/s per channel
- Device Ports: Dual External Mini-SAS ports (SFF-8088)
- Devices Interface: Mini-SAS, SATA (Port Multiplier) (cables sold separately)
- No. of Disk(s): Directly supports up to 8 SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, up to 20 via SATA Port Multiplier, up to 128 via SAS Expander
- RAID Levels: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 & JBOD
- Backwards Compatibility: backward compatible with single disks/RAID array created with HighPoint RAID HBA
- Dual-Storage Modes: LTO Tape and RAID Arrays
- System Support: Mac and PC Systems with PCIe support
- O.S. Support: Mac OS X 10.8.6 or greater and Windows 7 and 8. LTO Tape support requires Windows 8.1/8/7 or Linux Kernel 2.6 and later.
- RAID Suite: User friendly Browser-based Management Interface
- Monitoring and Management Support: SMTP, LED Status, Event Log