The HP USB Optical Mouse utilizes the latest optical sensing technology, recording precise motion over a variety of surfaces without a mouse pad
- Reduce sticking and constant cleaning with optical tracking - a system that works through light with less moving parts for greater durability than ball-based mice.
- Users benefit from a smooth, contoured shape that fits both hands - and a wheel that functions as a third button.
- The optical sensor within the HP US Optical Scroll Mouse employs a scan rate of 800dpi and enables crisp motion without a mouse pad, ball or roller.
- Left-handed or right-handed users can enjoy a contoured shape that suits either preference.
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
USB Optical Scroll Mouse
Pointing Device Connectivity Technology
Pointing Device Cable Length
Number of Total Buttons
Pointing Device Features
Pointing Device Host Interface
HP Business Desktop PCs:
- Compaq 4000 Pro Small Form Factor
- Compaq 6200 Pro Microtower
- Compaq 6200 Pro Small Form Factor
- Compaq 8200 Elite All-in-One
- Compaq 8200 Elite Convertible Minitower
- Compaq 8200 Elite Small Form Factor
- Compaq 8200 Elite Ultra-slim
- Compaq Elite 8300 Convertible Minitower
- Compaq Elite 8300 Small Form Factor
- Compaq Elite 8300 Ultra-slim
- Compaq Pro 4300 Small Form Factor
- Compaq Pro 6300 Microtower
- Compaq Pro 6300 Small Form Factor
- TouchSmart 9300 Elite All-in-One