The HP 128 GB Solid State Drive provides many performance and durability improvements over traditional Hard Disk Drive (HDD) technology. With no moving parts, solid state drives do not need to spin up or mechanically seek to files in the way that conventional hard disk drives do. These drive characteristics significantly improve boot-up, shut down and application loading times as well as overall application responsiveness.
- Store your data with a hard drive with no moving parts.
- Get faster transfer speeds and higher cell endurance with Multi Level Cell (MLC) NAND flash memory.
- Significantly improve boot up, shut down and application loading times.
- Improved protocol for enhanced data integrity.
- Performance increase to up to 3 Gb/s maximum external (burst) data transfer rate.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Professional x64
- Windows XP Home