HP SATA hard drives are designed for reliability and mass storage demanded by today's server and storage environments. The SATA hard drive portfolio is categorized into two categories: Entry (ETY) and Midline (MDL) hard drives. HP SATA Entry hard drives are the lowest unit-cost solution for entry level servers. Designed for economical reliability and performance for non-mission critical applications, Entry and Midline SATA hard drives provide the best price advantage for these lower workload environments. These hard drives are available in Small Form Factor (2.5in) and Large Form Factor (3.5in) for both hot plug and non-hot plug environments.
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- BULK, REF, and NOB Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an IMSourcing certified pre-owned product