GIGABYTE S451-3R0 4U Rackmount Barebone - 2x LGA-3647 Socket P - Intel C621 - 2x 1200 W Platinum PSU
- Number of Processors Supported: 2
- Processor Socket: Socket P LGA-3647
- Maximum Memory: 128 GB
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2933/PC4-23466
- 2nd Gen. Intel® Xeon® Scalable and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- 6-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 16 x DIMMs
- Supports Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
- 2 x 10Gb/s SFP+ and 2 x 1Gb/s LAN ports
- 1 x dedicated management port
- 36 x 3.5 SATA/SAS hot-swap HDD/ SSD bays
- 2 x 2.5 SATA hot-swap SSD bays for booting device
- SAS expander with 12Gb/s transfer speed
- 4 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- Dual 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum redundant power supply
- Optimized performance with Mellanox Infiniband EDR and Ethernet 100G products
2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family Ready
GIGABYTE's servers are fully ready to support the second generation of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors, codenamed Cascade Lake, which bring the following major enhancements:
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory: Built-in support for this revolutionary new product based on Intel's 3D Xpoint technology
- Overall Performance: Higher CPU frequencies, improved turbo profiles vs. prior-gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Increased DDR4 Memory Speed & Capacity: Up to 2933MHz (1 DIMM per channel on some SKUs), 16Gb based DIMM supported
- Intel Deep Learning Boost: Significantly accelerates inference performance for deep learning workloads optimized to use VNNI (Vector Neural Network Instructions)
- Security: Hardware mitigations for Meltdown / Spectre security vulnerabilities
Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family Processors
GIGABYTE's Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor family servers are available in dual socket configurations, and are compatible with the full family* of different SKUs (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) that are workload optimized to support different applications, from enterprise IT database, cloud and storage to the most high-demand HPC workloads.
Advanced features built into the silicon include:
- Intel® QAT: Speed up data compression and cryptography with integrated Intel QuickAssist Technology (QAT).
- Intel® AVX-512: Intel Advanced Vector Extension 512 instruction set architecture enables workload-optimized performance and throughput increases for advanced analytics, high performance computing (HPC) applications, and data compression.
- Intel® VROC: Intel Xeon Scalable Processors come with built-in support for Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU). And GIGABYTE Intel Xeon Scalable NVMe SKU servers all ship with an Intel VROC module as standard.
- Intel® Omni-Path: Selected GIGABYTE servers support CPU SKUs with integrated Intel Omni-Path Fabric connection
Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Ready
GIGABYTE's second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable family servers come ready to support Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory, a revolutionary new product that re-defines traditional memory & storage architectures by enabling a large persistent memory tier between DRAM and SSDs, that's higher capacity than DRAM and faster than SSDs, enabling the user to bring more data closer to the CPU for faster time for insight.