- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 2-Way SLI™ & 3-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
- Hybrid Fan Headers detect whether the cooling device uses PWM or Voltage mode and automatically switches settings accordingly.
- Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
Exceptional audio listening experience with 120dB SNR and support for DSD128 hardware decode
Smart Headphone AMP automatically adjusts volumes based on detected headphone impedance.
Smart Headphone Amp
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics-preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.