- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Extreme 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt™ 3
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ support Power Delivery 2.0 for up to 36W
- 2-Way SLI™ & 3-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- Turbo B-CLOCK, Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
- Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Gold Plating for CPU Socket, Memory DIMMs with 2X Copper PCB
- Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
- Supports 2 SATA Disk on Modules for Storage Expansion
- Supports Power Management Bus interface
- Easy access front panel USB Connector
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
- Hybrid Fan Headers detect whether the cooling device uses PWM or Voltage mode and automatically switches settings accordingly.
- Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
Next Generation 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt™ 3
Thunderbolt™ 3 - The Fastest 40 Gb/s Single-wire Connection
Powered by Intel's own Thunderbolt controller the new Thunderbolt™ 3 protocol, which is available over a USB Type-C™ connector on the back I/O of the GIGABYTE motherboards, brings an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s -- twice more than the previous generation of Thunderbolt! This incredible increase in bandwidth is also accompanied with support for different protocols such as DisplayPort 1.2 and USB 3.1, which is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, opening up a world of new possibilities.