GIGABYTE G262-IR0 NVIDIA HGX A100 4x GPU Barebone
Where Compute Reigns | 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors - Ice Lake
GIGABYTE servers and Intel Xeon Scalable Processors deliver incredible 1P/2P performance from edge to data center with incredible gains in I/O throughput and workload demands that need high performing CPUs with large, yet optimized, memory configurations.
- Enhanced I/0: Support for PCIe 4.0 allows for double the throughput of PCIe 3.0 for fast and large data transfers. Also, 64 lanes per socket with up to 128 lanes in a 2P configuration for fast data transmission from CPU to GPU, accelerator or storage.
- CPU Performance Boost: Now up to 40 cores per socket with greatly improved IPC on Intel's 10nm architecture while operating CPUs at 105-270W. Also, an additional UPI lane is added for up to 11.2GT/s for a low latency interconnect between CPUs.
- Next Gen Memory: Each processor provides eight memory channels to support 8 or 16 DIMM slots with up to DDR4-3200. There are two sub-clustering modes, Sub NUMA (SNC) and Hemisphere (HEMI), available using balanced memory that results in performance improvements. Additionally, support for Intel Optane PMem 200 series provides two modes for greater memory capacity and data persistence to process large amounts of data faster.
- Next Level Security: New instructions and architecture deliver a high level of cryptographic operations for data privacy and protection. Cryptographic accelerators speed up encryption protocols as well as improvements in software guard extensions and memory encryption are added.
- AI Acceleration: AI inference and training are enhanced with DL Boost Technology for greater business, operational, and security insights. Applications include HPC, AI, and Media & Graphics.
High Performance | Supports NVIDIA HGX™ A100 4-GPU
Massive datasets, exploding model sizes, and complex simulations require multiple GPUs with extremely fast interconnections. NVIDIA HGX A100 combines NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs with high-speed interconnects to form the world's most powerful servers. With A100 80GB GPUs, a single HGX A100 has up to 1.3 terabytes (TB) of GPU memory and over 2 terabytes per second (TB/s) of memory bandwidth, delivering unprecedented acceleration.
Power Efficiency | Automatic Fan Speed Control
GIGABYTE servers are enabled with Automatic Fan Speed Control to achieve the best cooling and power efficiency. Individual fan speeds will be automatically adjusted according to temperature sensors strategically placed in the servers.