Bright and Colorful
Features 4000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 4000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
1024 x 768 resolution
High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 6,000 hours in normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
Optional Wireless Connectivity
Can be used wirelessly with optional high-speed LAN module (purchased separately).
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Impressive image quality - native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution; 4:3 format
- Flexible, easy installation - 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Enhanced wireless display technology - connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™ (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing - teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Advanced network control - RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- 2x HDMI® - connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port
- Powerful, engaging sound - includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner