Bright and Colorful
Features 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
Manual Keystone Correction
Adjusts vertically and horizontally to easily achieve a perfect rectangular image.
1024 x 768 resolution
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers -
- 4,200 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 4,200 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, colorful images up to 300 - XGA resolution (1024 x 768)
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking - optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen feature - simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Long-lasting lamp - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Versatile, compact design - includes multiple connectivity options; ideal for taking from room to room or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces