cryoSPARC is the state-of-the-art platform used globally for obtaining 3D structural information from single-particle cryo-EM data. The cryoSPARC optimized servers and workstations from Exxact enable automated, high quality, and high-throughput structure discovery of proteins, viruses, and molecular complexes for research and drug discovery.
Key cryoSPARC Features
- Pre-processing of microscope data, including global and local motion correction, estimation of microscope parameters, curation and culling of individual micrographs
- Particle picking, sorting, and classifying 2D images to remove low-quality information
- Ab-initio 3D structure determination of homogeneous and heterogeneous samples, without the need for prior knowledge of the structure or conformations present
- Refinement of 3D structures to near-atomic resolution, with specialized algorithms for membrane proteins and difficult cases
- Post-processing of maps for use in atomic modeling