USB-C Travel Dock with Hub and Power Delivery connects to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops and is perfect when traveling for business ? making it ideal for outside reps that need the essential connectivity while on the go or for a mobile office. The modular system consists of two parts: Travel Dock Base and Hub. This travel dock is a great alternative to your OEM dock.
This USB-C travel dock supports up to 60W of power delivery to charge and power mobile laptops when using the USB-C power adapter that is included with the laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function, and for the dock to provide that connectivity.
This travel dock includes a DisplayPort and an HDMI port supporting resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz for high definition audio/video and also includes a VGA port that supports a resolution of 2048 x 1536 at 60Hz. The two USB-A ports and USB-C port support 480Mbps data transfers ? allowing up to 3GB of data to be downloaded in under a minute. The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity with file transfer speeds up to 1000Mbps. Optimize performance by connecting displays designed for 4K 60Hz signals and USB devices designed for 480Mbps transfer speeds.
- 4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display via the HDMI port.
- 4K DisplayPort: Connect to a 4K display via the DisplayPort port.
- VGA: Connect to a VGA display for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 via the VGA port.
- Gigabit Ethernet: Connect to local network for network and internet access.
- 1x USB-C: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 480Mbps through the USB-C port.
- 1x USB-C Power Port: Power a laptop or tablet with up to 60W power delivery.
- 2x USB-A: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 480Mbps through the USB-A ports.
- The USB-C Power Bank and the Connectivity Hub cannot be connected to the USB-C Travel Dock at the same time.
- Connect a USB-C power source to the Travel Dock to provide the necessary power for the Hub to function.