The Accell Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to enjoy up to 3 DisplayPort monitors from a single DisplayPort output. Available in DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort versions, the hubs utilize the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to 3 displays independently at 2048x1536 @60Hz with DP 1.2 or 2560x1600 @60Hz (mirror mode) with DP 1.1 single-stream transport (SST).View a Single Image Across Three Displays
You can chose to view a single image across three displays, perfect for gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis. Easily dedicate each display to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking. Use 2 or more Multi-Display Hubs for a video card with multiple DisplayPort outputs*. Perfect for use in digital signage applications or to create a video wall.
- DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub
- AC Adapter
- Product Guide
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Supports resolutions up to 2048X1536 @60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST mode
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 @60Hz (mirror mode) in DP1.1 (or 1.2) in SST mode. Supports 1080p (5760x1080) in ViewXpand mode.
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a,VESA DDM ,HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4
- Features 3 DP++ output ports, adapt to any combination of 3 ports or 2 dual-link DVI ports
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444Warranty