Game Capture HD II is the stand-alone all-in-one solution to start your YouTube channel. It records 1080p video to its internal storage, without a PC.
Stand-Alone Console Capturing
Game Capture HD II supports both HDMI and component inputs from all mainstream consoles. The HDMI pass-through allows playing and capturing right in your living room on the TV. There's no need to hook up additional PC to do the job.
The Power of Voice
Even the most spectacular move would look dull without commentaries. Connect your headset to Game Capture HD II, and be your own commentator.
Edit from Your Couch
Video editing does not necessarily require a PC. Game Capture HD II comes with its built-in editor for direct footage clipping right on your TV. Post- production has never been this easy!
Direct Upload to YouTube
Want to share your videos? We've got you covered. Game Capture HD II links directly to to your YouTube channel, so you can share your gameplay straight away.
- Game Capture HD II
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter (12V/1.5A)
- Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- Quick Installation Guide
- User's Manual
- TV/monitor with component video (YPrPb) input
- TV/monitor with 720p or 1080p resolution (recommended)
- Game console/video device with component video (YPrPb) output
- NTFS-formatted hard drive with capacity greater than 500 GB is recommended (The supported maximum storage capacity of the hard drive is 2TB.)
- Hard drive is highly preferred over flash drive to minimize the risk of recording failure
- Nintendo Wii U
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Sony Playstation 4
- Sony Playstation 3