ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6 redesigned for environments with restricted airflow
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- A redesigned shroud incorporates angles on all edges for optimized airflow.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 3070 is designed from the ground up for chassis with limited space. A newly-designed shroud increases air intake for multi-card setups, while maintaining a sleek footprint. Inside, a large blower fan spins on dual ball bearings to whisk copious volumes of air through the heatsink and out of the chassis, making the latest Turbo ideal for deployment in environments where airflow is restricted.
The Turbo features a new shroud designed to look clean while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Every edge has been carefully angled to continuously funnel fresh air to the 80mm blower fan, ensuring thermals remain under control.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Turbo has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!