ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO 8GB GDDR6 with
a blower-style design for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- A redesigned shroud incorporates a raised edge to preserve air intake in cramped environments.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO is designed from the ground up for systems with restricted airflow. With an emphasis on durability and longevity, the Turbo incorporates a host of subtle design optimizations that will improve airflow and increase reliability, even in cramped quarters.
The Turbo GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO features a new shroud that's designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in multi-gpu setups and space-restricted chassis. This physical buffer is paired with an angled shroud surface that funnels cool air to a large 80mm fan to ensure Turing™'s thermals remain under control in any scenario.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.Auto-Extreme Technology
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.XSplit
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!