AMD EPYC™ 7003 2U dual-socket server that supports up to 32 DIMM, four dual-slot GPUs, 24 NVMe, nine PCIe 4.0 slots, OCP 3.0, M.2 and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM
- Powered by AMD EPYC 7003 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads and support for a maximum TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
- GPU-optimized design allows four dual-slot or eight single-slot GPUs for AI workloads
- Up to 24 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Up to nine PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN or two 10 Gb LAN options
- Flexible air and liquid cooling solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with redundant 1600W 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum power supplies
AMD EPYC 7003 Series Processors
The latest AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processors are the new standard for modern data centers. AMD was first with X86 multi-chip-module server CPUs and continues to innovate with the 3rd Gen EPYC processors, including up to 32MB of L3 cache per core and synchronized fabric and memory-clock speeds designed for improved performance.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS720A-E11 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking - enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Four Dual-slot GPUs Support
ASUS RS720A-E11 servers feature a powerful GPU architecture that supports up to four dual-slot GPUs such as NVIDIA A100 in one 2U system to enable easy scale-up in order to meet the demands of AI and high-performance computing (HPC), and to securely run workloads in virtualized environments.
ASUS AMD EPYC 7003-based series are Xilinx Alveo-qualified servers to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers, and for hybrid cloud environments in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics.
The new AMD EPYC 7003 processors excel at providing full features and functionality for both dual-socket and single-socket platforms, but our new servers ASUS is introducing an CPU-balanced architecture to enable secure and optimal CPU-performance efficiency.