The majority of all surge-induced damage is caused by surges and spikes traveling along unprotected data lines. These surges originate from a wide variety of sources, including static charge buildup and lightning strikes. Left unprotected, your data lines expose network cards, A/V components, modems and other network equipment to damaging electrical transients. Inserting a ProtectNet in your data line and connecting it to earth ground prevents back-door surges from ruining your productivity and costing you money.
- ProtectNet Dataline Surge Suppressor
- 15 cm Network Patch Cable
- User Manual
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Let Through Voltage Rating: < 60 V
- NM Surge Response Time: 1 ns
Standalone data-line surge suppression for network, telecommunication and PC system protection.
- UL 497B
- UL 1449 (TVSS Rating 330 V)