The KVM Switch can connect up to 32 switches to provide direct control of 16 computers or control of up to 512 computers through serial connections, using only one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Automatic scanning feature, Cascading Capabilities, Hot Pluggable Operation, Keep Alive function, Microsoft Intellimouse support, Occupies 1U of rack space, On-Screen Display (OSD) capability, PC mouse/keyboard/video support, Powder coat paint finish, Status Indicator LEDs
- 1 x KVM Switch AP5202 (16 port)
- 1 x Configuration cable
- 1 x L5-15 to IEC power cable
- 2 x Brackets for a 19-inch enclosure
- 1 x Installation Manual
- 1 x KVM Switch Utility CD
- 1 x Warranty card
- The "keep-alive" feature assures all the keyboard and mouse connections work properly if the KVM Switch loses power temporarily.
- Auto-sensing of KVM station positions for serially-connected installations, which are indicated on the front panel LED.
- Port names automatically reconfigure when the station sequence is changed.
- No software is required; select a computer by using the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hot Key combination.
- AutoScan offers monitoring of connected computers.
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- ICES Class A: Canadian ICES-003
- VCCI Class A