Expand your application's reach with HDBaseT and the Corvid HB-R. Using a single Cat 5e/6 cable as input, the Corvid HB-R receives up to 4K/60p video (8-bit 4:2:0) and 8-Channel embedded audio.
It also delivers bidirectional VISCA/RS-232 control plus power up to 10W, and Corvid HB-R provides full-time looped HDMI 1.4b output of the signal received via the HDBaseT input.
These features also make the Corvid HB-R the perfect desktop and server companion to AJA's RovoCam, the UltraHD HDBaseT camera.
By conforming to the HDBaseT standard, AJA devices can be integrated with existing devices from other HDBaseT compliant manufacturers which you might already have in use. This compatibility ensures you don't have to buy additional hardware just to integrate AJA devices.
Features at a Glance
- PCIe Gen 2.0 4-lane
- Supports up to 4K/60p 8-bit 4:2:0 video
- 8-Channel HDMI embedded audio I/O
- Supports 2-Channel discrete mic audio when used with RovoCam
- Bidirectional VISCA/RS-232 control over HDBaseT
- Up to 10W power over HDBaseT
- HDMI 1.4b full-time looped output
- Supports Linux V4L2 drivers
- Three year warranty