PCIe 4x Card for 8/10-bit Uncompressed Digital SD, HD I/O
Ensure you are getting the highest quality signal in and out of your application with AJA's Corvid card. Corvid is the proven platform for digital uncompressed video and audio I/O, with support for SD and HD as well as 16-Channels of embedded 24-bit audio. Available in a standard sized PCIe card or "Low Profile" for when space is of the essence, Corvid uses AJA's common API which is supported across multiple operating systems.
- 8/10-bit Uncompressed SD/HD PCIe I/O Card
- PCI Express 4-lane
- Available in PCIe form factor (Corvid) or PCIe Low Profile form factor (Corvid LP)
- SDI or HD-SDI Input, SDI/HD-SDI Output
- 16-Ch SDI Embedded Audio I/O, 24-bit 48 kHz
- HD/SD Genlock, Reference Video or LTC Input (selectable)
- Three year warranty
Powerful Platforms for
AJA's Developer Program allows partner companies to incorporate AJA products into their systems. By utilizing existing, proven video I/O devices, Developer Partners leverage AJA's expertise to develop and support these technologies, saving money and getting their integrated products to market more quickly.