PCIe Gen 2.0 4x Card for 8/10-bit Uncompressed with 4-Channels I/O Digital 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O and Bypass Relays for Video Loop Out
Take the next step in multi-channel video and audio I/O with Corvid 24. Supporting 4 channels of capture or output with separate LTC, embedded 24-bit audio and metadata for each channel all on a single PCIe card, Corvid 24 is the solution for high density I/O. All four connections can also be used to support full 4K I/O. The choice is yours. And with multiple operating system support, Corvid 24 will work in almost any environment.
- PCIe Gen 2.0 4-lane
- Failover bypass relays on each channel
- 4 Channels 3G, HD-SDI or SD-SDI I/0
- All SD/HD/2K x 1080/4K Video Formats
- 3G Input/Output for 1080p 50/60 and Video/Key (dual link not supported)
- 8/10-bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
- 2 Mixers/Keyer widgets. This allows output of two simultaneous video/key pairs over 3G. It also allows for up to two simultaneous downstream keyers
- 4 Independent 16-ch 48 kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
- Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
- Three year warranty
Powerful Platforms for
AJA's Developer Program allows partner companies to incorporate AJA products into their systems. By utilizing existing, proven video I/O devices, Developer Partners leverage AJA's expertise to develop and support these technologies, saving money and getting their integrated products to market more quickly.